If you are in search of a printer that can print more than thousand pages per month, then you should definitely check out Brother hl-l8360cdw printer review available below. It can print up to 33 pages per minute.
Brother HL l8360cdw Printer Specifications
With a capability to print sixteen pages minute, the Brother hl-l8360cdw printers are performing exceptionally well. You can solidly stack three hundred sheets and lets you include more with the help of additional paper trays. The Brother hl-l8360cdw printer generates flawless and high-quality documents. Moreover, the control panel options and touchscreen graphics are way better than several top printers.
The only concern about the hl l8360cdw printer is its size weighing more than forty-five pounds. The printer will apparently require a lot of space but it doesn’t come into consideration. Totally the brother hl l8360cdw printer is a perfect choice for those who necessitate printing countless documents with high-quality and at a faster pace. That is all about the Brother hl-l8360cdw printer review. Now it’s time to know about the setup instructions in detail.
Main Features :
- Fast, high-quality business printing
- Convenient mobile device printing
- Advanced security features
- Low cost printing
- Flexible Network Connectivity
Brother hl l8360cdw Printer Setup
- Unpack the printer to find printer supplies like Drum Unit, Starter Toner Cartridge, Quick Setup Guide, Product Safety Guide, Basic User’s guide, CD-ROM, AC Power cord (for particular models) and Telephone Line cord (For MFC printer). The in-box printer supplies will change based on your country or region.
- When you are done with printer unpacking, just set out the unwanted printer packing material covered all around the printer.
- Now you have to install toner cartridges in the slot and insert a stack of papers into main tray. When you insert, thoroughly check the paper conditions as crumbled or crushed will lead to serious printer issues.
- Insert the papers into main tray by adjusting the paper width guides and ensure it clasps the paper tightly.
- Power up your Brother hl-l8360cdw printer by connecting to the electrical source with the help of power cords.
- Modify control panel settings by clicking Settings icon and then tap All Settings followed by initial setup. Finally, click Local language. Go to the Home screen after completing the initial configuration.
Brother hl-l8360cdw Printer Drivers Configuration
At last, you need to conclude the printer setup by performing brother hl l8360cdw drivers download. You can either utilize the installation CD or visit the printer website to setup the drivers. It is suggested to install the driver from the website as you will get to the most recent version.
- Just insert the installation CD and wait until the Brother printer dialog box display on the screen.
- If it doesn’t happen automatically, go to My Computer on desktop and double-click on CD-Rom. Similarly double-click on start. exe file to run the software. Brother printer support website or dial the TOLL-FREE +1-888-863-4264, just enter the printer model number to acquire the latest software version of Brother hl-l8360cdw printer and execute the .exe file on your computer after successful download. Follow the simple steps that displays on the screen.