Brother HL-L3290CDW Printer
Brother HL-L3290CDW printer is a perfect pick for users who want to printer professional documents for their workplace on a large scale. The brother laser printer will certainly produce flawless prints without burning holes in your pocket. You can print nearly thirty-three pages per minute which will enhance productivity. Moreover, the input tray will allow you to insert more than thousand papers so that you don’t have to fill in the trays frequently.
Security features embedded with the Brother HL-L3290CDW will help you to manage the privacy of your documents and accessibility of devices as well. 2.7” touchscreen will help you to control the printer at ease as all the navigation are accessible in one touch. You can also print directly from cloud services without toiling much as control panel options got you covered. Totally Brother HL-L3290CDW color laser printer is a must for any organization that has numerous documents to print on its way.
Brother Laser Printer - Features
- Prints high-quality docs at a faster pace
Thirty-three pages per minute (Black and color) is more than enough for business organizations who have plenty of documents to print. The print resolution is 2400 x 600 dpi.
- Prints at a lesser cost
Make use of the original high-yield Brother toner cartridges which will help users to print nearly 6000 pages.
- Internet connectivity
Brother HL-L3290CDW printer support both wireless (802.11 b/g/n)and Ethernet connection (Gigabit).
- Mobile printing capability
AirPrint, Mopria Print Service, Wi-Fi Direct, Brother iPrint&Scan, Google Cloud Print 2.0, Cortado Workplace and Near Field Communication (NFC) are the mobile printing solutions that are compatible with Brother HL-L3290CDW printers.
- Duplex printing feature
Brother HL-L3290CDW printer will let the users print two-sided documents sans any flaws to decrease the printing costs.
- Make use of the Cloud Services
Brother HL-L3290CDW printer control panel comprises of cloud printing features like DROPBOX, GOOGLE DRIVE, ONE DRIVE and more.
Brother HL-L3290CDW printer setup of Prerequisites
Before you proceed with the Brother HL-L3290CDW printer configuration, just whether you have gathered the necessities that are essential. Make use of the below list to collect the Brother laser printer setup requirements. You can also connect with the Brother printer support for instant help.
- A high-speed internet connection (Ethernet or Wireless)
- Ethernet cable or USB cable
- Installation CD for software download
- Power adapter that was dispatched with your Brother HL-L3290CDW printer package
- A computer or mobile (in case of mobile printing setup) connected to an active internet connection.
It doesn’t matter which internet connectivity method you are using to connect the printer. You need to ensure that both the Brother HL-L3290CDW printer and the computer or brother laser printer mobile device are connected in the same network.
Brother HL-L3290CDW printer wired setup
Initially, switch on the computer and follow the steps given below to connect the Brother HL-L3290CDW printer on an Ethernet connection.
Commence the Brother HL-L3290CDW wired network setup by connecting your printer to the router using Ethernet cable. Make use of the installation CD or download the software from Brother Printer Support website. Execute the software file by double-clicking on it. The device installation dialog box will prompt you to choose the language and also accept the terms and conditions by clicking OK. You need to choose Wired Network when prompted and follow the onscreen instructions.
Brother HL-L3290CDW Wireless Setup
- Find out the process of connecting the Brother HL-L3290CDW on a wireless network easily. To connect, you need to know the credentials of your wireless network such as Service Set Identifier(SSID) and WEP security key (wireless password).
- Tap Menu button on the Brother HL-L3290CDW printer control panel. Scroll through the list to find Network and choose WLAN under Network menu. Then you have to open the Wireless Setup wizard which will display several Wireless network names available.
- Choose the SSID you want to use and tag along with the directives on Brother laser printer control panel. Now go to the computer in which you are going to connect the printer and follow the onscreen prompts to complete Brother HL-L3290CDW on a wireless setup.
Brother Laser printer - Setup on PC
Here is how you can connect Brother laser printer with the PC. If you have any queries, don’t hesitate to connect with the Brother printer support team.
- Follow the steps to install the Brother printer drivers on your Windows computer. The very first thing you have to do is, open the Control panel on your PC(Windows) ad tap Hardware & Sound followed by Devices & Brother Laser Printer after which you have to tap “Add a Printer”.
- Just select the printer model name from the list and confirm your choice by clicking Next or else, tap “The Printer that I want isn’t listed”. Then select the desired printer by adding it with the help of TCP/IP address. Furnish Brother HL-L3290CDW printer’s IP address and verify the Query before installing the Brother Printer drivers.
- If you still can’t find the Brother printer’s names on the list, just tap Windows update and refresh the printers list.
- Switch of the Brother printer and detach all the cables, power supply and interface at first. After a few minutes, you can turn on the Brother HL-L3290CDW printer to kick-off the setup process.
- Then choose the connectivity type and make use of the above instructions to link the printer on Ethernet or brother laser printer wireless connection.
- Tap Apple Menu to click System Preferences followed by clicking Print & Fax, Print & Scan or Printers & Scanners icon. Then tap on the Plus(+) button and tap Default.
- Once you complete, select Brother HL-L3290CDW printer from the Printer Name and ensure that the printer name is listed for Print Using or Use. Finally tap the Add button to confirm your choice.
If your printer model supports AirPrint, then functionality of the Brother printer drivers is limited. To utilize the full functionality, you need to select the CUPS drivers. You will get to view the Brother HL-L3290CDW printer included to the Print & Fax, Print & Scan or Brother Laser Printer & Scanners.
Brother HL-L3290CDW Connect to mobile devices
Check out the below information to connect your Brother laser printer to mobile devices. Brother™ iPrint&Scan is a free mobile application for Windows Phone, Android and Apple devices(iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch). All you have to do is, connect Brother HL-L3290CDW printer and mobile devices on a same wireless network.
Visit the PlayStore (Android devices) or AppStore (iOS devices) to install the Brother iPrint&SCan app.
Launch the Brother laser printer app right after the installation and mobile app’s home page will comprise of several options from which you can print. You will be able to print directly from Photo albums, Documents, Web page, clip board and camera as well.
Choose the file that you want to print and make use of the Preview option. If you want to make any print settings, just click on the Rear icon and modify the settings. Moreover, you need to verify the brother laser printer selection in Settings. You have to select the Brother HL-L3290CDW printer if it is not selected. This is how you will connect the Brother printer to Mobile devices. If you have any doubts, just dial Brother Printer support number.
Brother HL-L3290CDW driver setup
Drivers are very important as it interprets the messages from Brother printer to the computer. Printing, scanning or copying is possible when the devices are able to communicate. Check out below to know about the important information about the Brother HL-L3290CDW driver.
Go to the Brother printer website and furnish your printer model number from your device’s web browsers. Just click on the relevant software that goes well with your computer. You should also check the Operating system version before downloading the Brother HL-L3290CDW driver from the website.
Just click Download and wait until the drivers download is complete. After that, launch the software file from device’s Download folder and execute the file with administrator rights. Follow the onscreen prompts to complete the Brother printer drivers installation on a successful note. You can also utilize the installation CD for drivers installation but it might contain outdated software.
Does software update really take a toll on printer usage?After reading above, you would have understood the importance of Brother printer drivers. Updating the
Brother printer drivers on a regular basis is important easy usage. You don’t have to worry about updating the Brother HL-L3290CDW printer software as it will happen automatically. Supplementary features, new add-ons and bug fixes will include along with the software update.
When you should upgrade the Brother HL-L3290CDW driver? Brother printer drivers update might happen automatically. However, you need to keep checking for drivers updates on a regular basis. Sometimes, the printer will prompt you to update the Brother HL-L3290CDW driver by throwing a few hints that are listed below. If you come across any of the errors, you should certainly update the brother printer drivers.
- Technical problems in your Brother laser printer
- Unstable systems lead to crashing
- Systems are unresponsive
Brother HL-L3290CDW Printer troubleshooting
If you are having issues in Brother HL-L3290CDW printer, just follow the instructions given below.
Windows 10 issues
- You might be unable to print after performing a Windows 10 update. Just follow the steps given below to eradicate the Windows 10 issues in minutes.
- First uninstall the Brother HL-L3290CDW from your PC by clicking Image-> Brother-> Brother Utilities ->Tools -> Uninstall -> Ok. Then press Yes if your computer prompts to restart and complete by clicking Finish.
- If you have connected the Brother HL-L3290CDW printer in USB connection, just detach the USB cable and insert it again after a few minutes.
Brother HL-L3290CDW printer - Paper Jam issues
- Here is how you can get rid of the paper jam issue in minutes. At first, you have to ensure that the papers which are jammed are stuck under the machine.
- Try to insert the duplex tray in the machine slowly after which you can insert the papers. You should also remove the toner cartridge before inspecting the drum unit for jammed papers.
- It is very important to handle the cartridges with care and never touch intricate parts of the toner to avoid issues. After checking the drum unit, set the toner cartridges proper before moving to next step.
Common troubleshooting tips for Brother HL-L3290CDW Printers
It is regular for any printer user to hit upon issues when they perform print, scan or copy using your Brother HL-L3290CDW printer. If you come across any issues when printing, you can contact the Brother printer support team. Or just make use of the steps given below.
- Try restarting the printer and this is the most common and primary troubleshooting tip regardless of the printer model you use. This tip has worked efficiently and resolved the issues in seconds. No matter what issue you have bumped into, just restart the device and chill.
- Uninstall the Brother HL-L3290CDW printer drivers from your computer and wait for a few minutes. After that, install the recent software version from Brother printer website and commence the software setup from scratch.
- If your printer doesn’t receive internet signal properly, reset the router or try connecting you Brother Brother HL-L3290CDW to another high-speed internet outer.
- These are the common steps that you should follow to eradicate the Brother printer issues by yourself. Sometime, you might need expert help to handle your printer. In such case, just dial the toll-free number.
- Our technical support team for Brother USA team will certainly help you out by providing instant solutions. Moreover, Brother support team will be available round the clock to help you out. All you have to do is, connect with us by dropping us a call at the TOLLFREE +1-888-863-4264